- Our School
- About Our School
- Bell Schedule
- History & Traditions
- School Report Card
- Vision Statement
- Staff Directory
- CHPS Divisional Website
- Colonial Heights Technical Center
- Parents and Students
- News & Events
Omnibus 2019 (59th Edition)
Attention Students and Parents:
- Omnibus 2019 will continue to be an all-color yearbook!
- Yearbook order information will be mailed directly to your home.Watch for this mailing from Herff Jones Yearbook Order Center. It is to your advantage to pre-order a book. All you will need to do is visit www.yearbookordercenter.com and follow the prompts or bring money to Ms. Hillard in Room T-23.
- If you are having your picture taken by Candid Color, you do not need to submit a wallet size drape or tux formal portrait to Ms. Hillard.Candid Color will submit your formal yearbook portrait to the school.You will, however, need to turn in a
casual portrait if you would like one to appear beside your formal tux or drape.
- If you are having your picture taken by a company other than Candid Color, a formal drape or tux portrait MUST be turned in to Ms. Hillard no later than Friday, October 12. Due to publishing deadlines, no late pictures will be accepted. If you do not meet the deadline, you will likely be left out of the book.
- For continuity in the senior section, please have your formal portraits taken on a blue, gray, or black background by your outside photographer. Males should be wearing a dark suit or formal tux and females should be in a formal drape.
- Digital images may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will once again offer space for each senior to submit a quotation to appear next to his or her portrait. We will send out information when school begins.
- Candid Color will provide a final senior photo session on Thursday, September 6, 4:00-6:00PM by appointment in the CHHS auditorium. A sign-up sheet will be available in the main office.Don’t miss out on this opportunity if you have not already had your picture taken!
- We will continue to offer Senior Patron Ads to family members and friends who would like to show how special their senior is. The regular deadline for these ads is Friday, December 7.A discounted price is offered for any ads turned in by Friday, October 12. Watch for a mailing to your home detailing information and prices in late August or early September.
- Senior Class Picture – Thursday, October 4, 2:30PM, at White Bank Park.
Other Picture Dates:
- Underclass Pictures – Wednesday, September 19 with makeups on Tuesday, October 30.
- Club Pictures – Tuesday, October 30 2:30PM.