skip to main content

Cafeteria Information

Banner Slider Number 0


Read More
School Lunch Information
2019-2020 Meal Prices
Paid Breakfast    
Reduced-Price Breakfast*   
Paid Lunch    
Reduced-Price Lunch*   

 All checks for Lunch/Breakfast purchases should be made out to:
Colonial Heights City School Cafe Fund


* To apply for free or reduced price meals, complete just ONE application for ALL of the students in your household who is enrolled in Colonial Heights Public Schools.  Sign the application and return the application to any school in the school division. It may take up to 10 days for your application to be processed; during that time parents are responsible for purchasing meals. Parents are informed directly by Food Services if a child will receive free or reduced price meals.

 Parents can now apply online for meal benefits.
Applications are available online for the 2019-2020 school year at

Free and Reduced Lunch Application for 2019-2020

Applicación en Español para 2019-2020
Free and Reduced Lunch Online Application Instructions

Letter to Households for 2019-2020

Give MySchoolBucks a try

My School Bucks allows you to access your student's lunch account, deposit funds and conveniently and securely maintain your family's school-time budget and spending.

My SchoolBucks Tips

My School Bucks Login

Food Service Office – Frequently Asked Questions

Food Service Office – Frequently Asked Questions iconFood Service Office – Frequently Asked Questionstitle

For any questions not covered here, contact the Food Service Office at 804-524-3453.

I may qualify for free or reduced lunch. How do I apply?
Free & Reduced Meal applications are available in the schools, in the food service office and online. The applications will also be distributed to each student in their back to school packet. If you receive SNAP or TANF, your child will be eligible for free meals.
Do I have to complete a new application each school year?
Yes! The program requires that each school year a new application be filled out. If you receive SNAP or TANF you must complete a new application and provide the active SNAP or TANF number. If you have more than one child enrolled in school, then only one application is needed for all children within the household.
How can I notify you if my child has food allergies and/or I would like to limit their ability to make purchases?
If your child has a food allergy, or you would like to limit their ability to make purchases, there are two ways to provide us that information. 1) Complete the Food Allergy/Parental Limitation statement, 2) Contact the food service office to provide the information.
How can I monitor my child’s meal account?
We encourage parents to take advantage of our popular pre-payment and meal account monitoring service, Using this resource parents are able to pay and replenish their child’s meal account via a secure web portal. You are also able to check your child’s account for purchases and payments.
I would like to send in a check for my child’s meal account. Where does it get sent?
Checks should be made payable to your child’s school and given to the cafeteria cashier.
Contact Information

Contact Information iconContact Informationtitle

Aaron Robertson - Food Service Director
(804) 524-3453 
 Tiffany Brooks - Food Service Administrator
(804) 524-3453